Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rubber


Well, for once I am putting this movie on its on, why? Because this is the best movie I have ever seen EVER!


So, me and my friend where watching movies when he puts this one on, I have never heard about it so I asked him whats it about?
An Exploding tire
I wasn't sure how to reply, so we started watching, and this movie is just that, It's about a tire that comes to life and blows shit up!
Why?
At the begging of the movie they say this movie has no point, and no reason.
The entire movie destroys the 4th wall, is random and VERY stupid.
So, why I am I giving this praise?
Because it's different!
They did something I have never seen before, so new and creative!
I would have to rate this a 10/10 It was just amazing, pointlessly amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment