Friday, November 25, 2011

JASF


JASF (Janes Advanced Stike Fighters)



Alright, Black Friday I went and bought a few games for a great price...I will never make this mistake again. This game was not too great. I didn't play it all too long due to it being too boring. I was expecting a tad bit more...Umph, But it did not deliver. Slightly Pathetic. Now I will go into why:

Graphics: Not bad, A bit meh here and there, But it really does terrible with the targets you have to kill, Not nearly enough to give the environment any depth at all. It's bland and not exciting.

Controls: Like ace combat but without any fun to it. They sucked out any kind joy out of the controls and you can't really do much if you got a bandit on you.

story:...boooorring. No fun. The voice actor for the main pilot is meh. The plot is not great and the execution was lousy. I'm glad I got this today when the deals were good.

Camera: No cockpit? ARE YOU MAD!? And the 3rd person view it disgusting. wen you turn your camera tries to compensate for it by spazzing out and making you feel like a dyslexic old person having a stoke. And the only way to switch form first to 3rd person is by pausing the game and going into game settings to do it. Ugh, Not what I call enjoyable.

The missiles look terrible and cheap, The smoke trails are terrible and not really rendered that good. And the way you lock on and the way the dogfights were made...God so much garbage. Don't get this. Don't even gift it to your worse enemy. Just...don't

This is another short review for there is not much to tell with this one.

Overall: I give this one....4/10

Buh-Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment