Thursday, July 14, 2011

Movies!


I saw 3 Movies recently 2 new one rather old, but this is how I will do movies from now on, why, it's simple!



First movie, Bad Teacher, this one was, rather funny actually, although it has that whole "moral at the end of the movie thing" and its "crude humor" It was pretty good I give it a 7/10 I say its definitely a must rent.


The second, Horrible Bosses, another "Crude humor" made me laugh pretty hard, this was a good comedy! and I usually don't like comedy's. this is a 9/10 I say go to the movies an catch it!


The last, an old one, Insidious, sucked! It made me laugh, I was never scared, there was no plot, just a twist at the end, this whole movie just sucked 1/10 I say burn it!

1 comment:

  1. the last one Insidious was given good reviews but when i saw it i was like WTF is this movie cause it seemed like they tried to hard to make it scary and your being generous giving it a 1/10 i would give it a -10/10

    ReplyDelete