Friday, November 25, 2011

Rocksmith



Alright people. SirSlaughter here with a new review. This time Rocksmith is under My radar.



Now Before I start, I have been playing guitar for 3 years and Currently own 7 of my own. SO if anything I have at least some slight knowledge of music and I can tell when something is off. And this game...IS OFF! I mean terribly. The music selection is too narrow and I wish I had a choice from some other Genres, Chances are there are plenty of songs I would like But I haven't even gotten past the first song due to how terrible this game is. Now let me tell you why it is terrible.

Songs: Not much for me here. There are probably plenty to unlock but like I said I have yet to even get past the first song.

Lag: Yes you heard me...lag. Maybe it's just my setup, But if it is then well...the hell with this game. I don't feel like downgrading from my $2000+ gaming setup just so I can get a few milliseconds. The lag I have may be a mere half a second, but that is enough to drive any serious musician insane. Now if anyone here has the game and would like to tell me how to get rid of the lag then please...TELL ME! I can't turn it back into the Gamestop so I'm stuck with it for now. But I tried everything I could, I even went back to analog and dumbed down my sound to just hooking it up to the TV. Nothing worked. I even tried to manually calibrate it from in game (lot of help that did me).

This is just gonna be a short little ranting review. That's pretty much all I can really say is wrong with it. It teaches you how to play from scratch and If you have no la gthan I can say it could do it very well, But until I get my setup sorted out...well, I will just stick to my Marshall JCM-900 Half stack and My Ibanez XPT700 guitar for now.

Overall: 4/10

Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment