Monday, August 1, 2011

Faster


Hello people! SirSlaughter Here. I know what you're thinking, "Oh my! He did a movie review!?" Well yes I did. I normally will not nor do I ever do reviews about movies, But I ended up watching this move one night and I must say...This was one hell of a movie. Starring Dwayne Johnson This movie is about a man who lost his brother after being set up after a bank heist. His brother was killed during the setup and he is out for revenge on all those who were there for the setup. After getting out of prison he is instantly on his way to find his revenge. But along the way he ends up attracting a bit of Police attention and the attention of a thrill seeking Hitman that has some issues of his own.



The movie was well done and I sat down and enjoyed it extensively. If you are into action movies and a bit of mystery then you will like this. Granted there are no explosions within the movie to make it like an action shooter But the movie had it's moments of intensity that put you on the edge. I highly recommend this movie to my friends and I say you should try it out.

I give Faster a good 9 out of 10 for the movie category. :D

SirSlaughter out!

3 comments:

  1. When I head out to the movies on Friday I will throw this in, but for now It can stay here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you guys can, can you do a review for the Smurfs or Planet of the Apes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous Can do, Should be going around Friday, Will try to catch both of those!

    ReplyDelete