Monday, July 11, 2011

Super 8



This movie cost me $1008 to see $8 for the movie ticket, $1000 to get my jaw fixed.

This simply was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time!

10/10

For the full review with spoilers click on read more bellow

This movie may go down in history as my favorite movie of all time. It brings back the old "Creatcher Feature" that has gone dead over the years, now, I don't like those kinds of movies but this one in it's way with how they don't show whats tererizoning this town in till the last 30 minutes.

This movie takes place in the 70's, which is odd for a movie these days, but they pulled it off perfectly.

The movie is shown mostly through the eyes of a kid and his friends trying to shoot a zombie movie for the super 8 film festivable, when as there shooting the film a train crashes and relises this "thing" that you don't see till WAY later in the movie.

But This is worth EVERY penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment